Marios Kyriazis is a medical doctor with an additional postgraduate degree in Gerontology from King's College (University of London). Other qualifications include a Diploma in Geriatric medicine (Royal College of Physicians of London), and Chartered Biologist, member of the Society of Biology (UK).
He has written extensively on healthy ageing, longevity, biology of ageing and other related subjects. He has a portfolio of over 700 articles, books, lectures and interviews on ageing. For more information see: www.thebls.org.
* Academic interests include apoptosis, calorie restriction mimetics, genetics of ageing, hormesis and non-linear systems
* Clinical interests include treatment of all age-related conditions such as cataract, dementia, osteoporosis and arthritis
* Media interests include contributions to national and international publications on matters such as prevention of age-related conditions, anti-ageing interventions, integrated medicine and cutting-edge longevity developments
* Political interests include working towards improving health care for older people, and making age-related technologies available to the public
Editorial Boards (past and present)
* Scientific Advisory Board, the Lifeboat Foundation
* Reviewer, Elsevier Editorial Systems
* Member of the scientific editorial board of the peer-review 'The Open Longevity Science Journal'
* Member of the editorial board of the peer-review 'Rejuvenation Research' (USA)
* External editorial reviewer for the peer-review journal 'Biogerontology'
* Member, Editorial Advisory Board, the 'Biologist' journal (Society of Biology, UK)
* Reviewer, Peptides journal (The International Neuropeptide Society), and the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition
* Member, International Committee, Journal of the Spanish Society of Anti-ageing Medicine (SEMAL)
* Board Member (Directors) European Society of Anti-Ageing Medicine (ESAAM)
* Peer-review Board Member, Anti Ageing Conference London
* Advisors Panel, International Antiaging Magazine
FOR MORE BIOGRAPHICAL DETAILS VISIT